fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@erynne

1) Name: Ricky

Nope. This is the older brother to Greta and Ivy. In the abc’s he’s F. Flint Wiley.

2) Age: 13

Ohhh so closeeee. 14.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC younger brother

He is borne an older brother and younger brother so  it works.

4) Personality: he’s smart, serious, and introverted

I’ve never really known what his personality is. Probably that though.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: prolly not… He looks like a wimp tbh

XD lol he’s okay.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is probably in more of a contemporary story

It is still the fantasy story from my last ones. The picture is actually from a show called Road to Avonlea, this is really Andrew King, but he works as my own character.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Rick and his older brother calls him “dork”

Hm. I don’t think he has a nickname actually. I think he’d call another brother, Henry, dork. But maybe Aspen calls him Brother, or Ivy will say Fly.

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s clever and uses that against his enemies! (Particularly that older brother that calls him a dork)

Lolol he’s actually really good with kids. One has to be clever to be good with kids tho so XD

9) Character’s fatal flaw: like I said, he’s a wimp

Hm. I think it’s the fact that amongst his siblings visiting the mansion, he’s the oldest and feels like he has to be responsible for Greta, Henry, and Ivy’s actions. Specifically Henry. XD He takes it seriously and it weighs him down.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “when I was a young wart hog…” “Whelp.” Yup, that’s it. I totally got that one

XD Lolol

11) Character’s favorite color(s): indigo

Oh that’s a good guess. I had no idea but I think that’s really good.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): all of the above

Yep. He has both parents, eleven siblings, four brother in laws, two, almost three nieces, and a nephew. Along with other extended family.

13) Single or taken?: single

Yeah.

14) Characters children (if any?): he better not

XD yep.

15) Characters hobbies: reading, learning, sketching, and playing chess

Sure. XD I don’t know honestly. This has been helpful. They don’t have chess, but a board game called biraje. Sketching is a good idea.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest