fb

Reply To: Hello strangers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello strangers! Reply To: Hello strangers!

Anne of Lothlorien
@anne-of-lothlorien

@ajstoryteller – Hi Sarah! *waves wildly* Welcome to Story Embers! I’m Anne of Lothlorien. 🙂 I’ve been a part of Story Embers since it’s founding, but I’m only recently getting back to discussions and meeting new people on the Forums. 🙂 I promise you’ll love this place – it’s like a second home, and I’ve met some of my best friends here.

Your WIP sounds intriguing! Would you mind sharing its name? 🙂

I’m 19 years old, a book hoarder, graphic designer, voracious reader, collector of shiny and interesting objects, Disney lover, and I just started a small business on Instagram selling quilled artwork and accessories (@spiralboundco if you want to check it out :)) I too was raised on Narnia and the Lord of the Rings. Haven’t read Redwall, but my brother has, and I became a Marvel fan in my later teen years. 😀 (Favorites are Bucky and Peter Parker :)) Are you strictly a Marvel or DC girl or anything superhero in general? Who are your favorites?

We have exactly the same Narnia taste! My least favorite is The Last Battle, though Silver Chair is close, and my favorite is Horse and His Boy! (They need to make a movie of that, SOON, right??)

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Pin It on Pinterest