fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@storysmith

(Also @erynne this is the prince we talked about when we did Ivy)

Hellooooooo

1) Name: He seems noble, so I am guessing a kingly name like Arthur.

Good guess! It’s Edward.

2) Age: probably 15 to 17

He’s actually fourteen, just looks older than he is.

3) Career/Role in Story: Possibly a prince or son of a high aristocrat family

Correct! He’s a Prince.

4) Personality: seems caring and genuine

Indeed. (He’s still such a new character I don’t know much about his personality but those fit)

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes as long as his heart is nobler than his status.

Oooo I love that. Can I take that? He is usually.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not sure

Yep.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: If my guesses are most correct then I would say the Lionheart because he would be a man of honor.

Lol it’s actually just Ed. But I like Lionheart.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Inspiring and leading others

Indeed. He do be that. Idk what else his strengths would be

9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass

Yep. I think it would be something like a temper, maybe if he wants something he will do everything, even horrible things, to get it.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Long does this ceremony have to go for…. (yawn)” XD

Lol, probably.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Blue

I actually don’t know yet so yea I guess you got it right. XD

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Most likely have both parents and sister and brother.

Sooooooo close. He has his parents and a sister, no brother.

13) Single or taken?: Guessing no and there is a very long line back as far as the eye can see.

Lolol it took me a moment for that to make sense XD but ha I get it now. Yea your right, and he ends up falling for a deaf girl six years younger than he is.

14) Characters children (if any?): guessing no

Good guess. *nods*

15) Characters hobbies: swordplay, reading, hunting, maybe a musical instrument, and cloud gazing.

Yea. Most of those. Cloud gazing may be a thing now not gonna lie. XD

Thank you!

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest