(Also @erynne this is the prince we talked about when we did Ivy)
1) Name: He seems noble, so I am guessing a kingly name like Arthur.
Good guess! It’s Edward.
2) Age: probably 15 to 17
He’s actually fourteen, just looks older than he is.
3) Career/Role in Story: Possibly a prince or son of a high aristocrat family
Correct! He’s a Prince.
4) Personality: seems caring and genuine
Indeed. (He’s still such a new character I don’t know much about his personality but those fit)
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes as long as his heart is nobler than his status.
Oooo I love that. Can I take that? He is usually.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not sure
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: If my guesses are most correct then I would say the Lionheart because he would be a man of honor.
Lol it’s actually just Ed. But I like Lionheart.
8) Character’s greatest strength: Inspiring and leading others
Indeed. He do be that. Idk what else his strengths would be
9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass
Yep. I think it would be something like a temper, maybe if he wants something he will do everything, even horrible things, to get it.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Long does this ceremony have to go for…. (yawn)” XD
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Blue
I actually don’t know yet so yea I guess you got it right. XD
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Most likely have both parents and sister and brother.
Sooooooo close. He has his parents and a sister, no brother.
13) Single or taken?: Guessing no and there is a very long line back as far as the eye can see.
Lolol it took me a moment for that to make sense XD but ha I get it now. Yea your right, and he ends up falling for a deaf girl six years younger than he is.
14) Characters children (if any?): guessing no
Good guess. *nods*
15) Characters hobbies: swordplay, reading, hunting, maybe a musical instrument, and cloud gazing.
Yea. Most of those. Cloud gazing may be a thing now not gonna lie. XD
"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott