1) Name: He seems noble, so I am guessing a kingly name like Arthur
2) Age: probably 15 to 17
3) Career/Role in Story: Possibly a prince or son of a high aristocrat family
4) Personality: seems caring and genuine
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes as long as his heart is nobler than his status.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not sure
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: If my guesses are most correct then I would say the Lionheart because he would be a man of honor.
8) Character’s greatest strength: Inspiring and leading others
9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Long does this ceremony have to go for…. (yawn)” XD
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Blue
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Most likely have both parents and sister and brother.
13) Single or taken?: Guessing no and there is a very long line back as far as the eye can see.
14) Characters children (if any?): guessing no
15) Characters hobbies: swordplay, reading, hunting, maybe a musical instrument, and cloud gazing.
This one was a tough one, how did I do?