fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Weeeell!! rose-colored-fancy does spectacular art and she has her own Instagram account for them too!!! She can finish her designs in like just a couple days and they have gorgeous light and shading and complimentary color integration!!! And of course being able to roll a coin over her knuckles like Jaron!!!! (And run in high heels idk how that’s humanly possible…although I’d probably find a way or break them consistently if I ever wore them).

*Is also blushing* You’re the sweetest! 🙂 Wow, I have really weird skills XD

@noah-cochran

My good friend Camiravaldarion! XD

Okay, so being able to run in high heels is amazingly impressive.

More than you know!

Nice.   Do you plan to do your own book cover art?

That’s the plan! I have some ideas for designs, but I want to draw all three at the same time, so they match, and I haven’t started on it.

Wait, really? That’s great, how long did it take you to learn it?

LOL, yep, really. Not as long as you’d think! About a week of annoying my parents by the constant ‘clink’ of a dropping coin. XD I’m not as good as Jaron, but I’m decent!

Writing at 5 in the morning is rough. My word speed is more like 300-400 an hour that early. I would usually start writing at 6 and stop at 10. Then come back and write a little more later.

That’s…. unimaginable. I admire both of your dedication but HOW? I’m neither a morning bird nor a night owl, I’m a permanently exhausted pigeon who is only moderately awake in the afternoons XD

I wanted to ask, what kind of feedback to you want for Thief’s Dilemma? What do you want me to focus on? Do you have any specific weaknesses or concerns you want me to watch out for? Is there a specific way you want me to give you feedback? Ten to one, the feedback is going to include memes, but I’ll try to limit them if you like XD

If you aren’t sure of anything yet, feel free to come back to this later, once you’ve reread the manuscript. I know I usually don’t have any idea of what I wrote until I reread it.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest