fb

Reply To: Rubber boots and tennis balls

Forums Fiction Characters Rubber boots and tennis balls Reply To: Rubber boots and tennis balls

Erynne
@erynne

@r-m-archer

Thank you for your input! I agree with everything you said. I’m also quite conservative, and I know there’s others out there but it’s hard to find those who aren’t scared to admit what they stand for.

@obrian-of-the-surface-world

I knew tagging you would be a good thing. I agree with you and you’ve pointed out a lot that I never really gave any thought to. Deborah is definitely a book I’ll have to keep in mind while writing my character, thank you.

@joelle-stone

that article was extremely helpful, thank you! I knew if anyone did, it would be you that liked the title the most XD

@rose-colored-fancy

You raise some interesting points. I agree that it is possible for a woman to take on a man even with height and weight differences, however I believe it is less likely for a skinny 5’2 girl to win against a muscular 6’2 man. Though it is possible, it is less likely. Most authors (not all, but most) would probably let the girl win because she’s a woman rather than she is a woman with skill or the circumstances were exactly right, and that’s what I disagree with.

I’m pretty sure we all pretty much agree on everything, that being said, what more would you like to see in writing that shows this? A few examples have been given but not many

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest