fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Erynne
@erynne

@emma-walker

So something I (purposely) didn’t tell you is that I am designing this character completely off myself just because I think it would be fun. I know several authors have done it so I wanted to give it a shot. Not to be conceited, I honestly just think it would be fun

1) Name:  hmmm she looks like a Rebekka. Maybe. Or Shiloh. I love that name.

Oh yeah, I like that name too! However, her name is Kimberlin

2) Age: I think she looks 17-22 age range, I’m not good with ages so imma not go any more specific.

I’m thinking like 17 or 18 so good job

3) Career/Role in Story: main character. She will just happen to be at the right place at the wrong time and somehow solves a mystery, maybe.

Yes, definitely MC. She kinda does solve a mystery of a strange pattern of deaths going on

4) Personality: Spunky but introverted. Can be social but hates being in the spotlight. Smart. Kind.

Extrovert. This is “me” so definitely extrovert. She does not enjoy the spotlight, that’s for sure. When I first read this I totally read it as “Smart. Kinda.” and I was like “well she got that right!” but yeah those are good words to describe her. She’s also very sarcastic 😉

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Sure, why not?

Um you better be! This is me we’re talking about here

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Well it looks like it may be for a contemporary story? She looks more modern day than historical or fantasy.

Yeah it’s kinda futuristic but I haven’t thought too much on the setting yet so let’s say yes you got that one

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Uuuhhhh well Beka or Lola if I had one of the names miraculously correct. But I also think Tiger would be a fitting nickname. Idk why, it just does.

I’m loving Tiger. I might steal that ok? She doesn’t really have a nickname except the common “Sis” and “dear”

8) Character’s greatest strength: She is good with kids.

Definitely. She’s also very passionate and determined

9) Character’s fatal flaw: maybe a temper.

…yeah

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “You are making me try to solve this one too, and I tell you I have zilch, I have nothing, I don’t know what I’m doing, but it’s still working!”

Hahaha I love that. I honestly don’t really know what she would say. She’s one to jokingly talk herself up so anything like “yes I know, I’m amazing” OH OH and definitely jokingly saying “I always get what I want” I forgot about that one. I don’t say that, but for certain reasons I specifically want her to say that a lot

11) Character’s favorite color(s): White or blue.

I was thinking purple or blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I think she does have two parents that she’s close to, but she’s best friends with her brother, and he always get them into some tense spot.

Change brother to brother-in-law and you got it. Her dad ends up dying as well as her brother-in-law. She’s also really close to her older sister (who I’ll probably post next so I’m not going to say too much about her)

13) Single or taken?: Single, until she meets her very own Mr Darcy. 

Of course

14) Characters children (if any?): uh, nope.

Correct

15) Characters hobbies: She’s a knitting whiz, it’s something she does when she’s high strung and nervous. Running, cause she’s gotta stay fit so that she can chase down the culprit in the mysteries she happens to find herself solving.

Running for sure, but she’s an even mix of tomboy and girly girl. That said, she enjoys hunting and getting dirty but she also enjoys baking and she’s artistic. This isn’t a hobby necessarily but she’s very passionate of defending herself and her freedom and she does it enough it seems like a hobby XDXD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest