fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@erynne

I’m gonna let my imagination go wild XD

1) Name:  hmmm she looks like a Rebekka. Maybe. Or Shiloh. I love that name.

2) Age: I think she looks 17-22 age range, I’m not good with ages so imma not go any more specific.

3) Career/Role in Story: main character. She will just happen to be at the right place at the wrong time and somehow solves a mystery, maybe.

4) Personality: Spunky but introverted. Can be social but hates being in the spotlight. Smart. Kind.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Sure, why not?

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Well it looks like it may be for a contemporary story? She looks more modern day than historical or fantasy.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Uuuhhhh well Beka or Lola if I had one of the names miraculously correct. But I also think Tiger would be a fitting nickname. Idk why, it just does.

8) Character’s greatest strength: She is good with kids.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: maybe a temper.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “You are making me try to solve this one too, and I tell you I have zilch, I have nothing, I don’t know what I’m doing, but it’s still working!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): White or blue.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I think she does have two parents that she’s close to, but she’s best friends with her brother, and he always get them into some tense spot.

13) Single or taken?: Single, until she meets her very own Mr Darcy.

14) Characters children (if any?): uh, nope.

15) Characters hobbies: She’s a knitting whiz, it’s something she does when she’s high strung and nervous. Running, cause she’s gotta stay fit so that she can chase down the culprit in the mysteries she happens to find herself solving.

how was that?

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest