fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Joshua Scheele
@storysmith

@erynne

You are actually spot on for several of them.

1) Name: She definitely looks like a Cheyenne

I have not decided on a name but Cheyenne is not a bad choice. Lately, I have been leaning towards Johanna but not sure yet. I am trying to think what home culture theme is to decide that.

2) Age: Idk!! I could see her being 14 but I could also see her as 7. Somewhere between 7 and 15

Super close! She is actually 12.

3) Career/Role in Story: I feel like she should work in a stable

She is an exiled princess soon to be the hope of the world but loves being among the animals kept in the stable.

4) Personality: She looks fierce… I could see her with a huge heart, but I wouldn’t say I want to get on her bad side. She also looks super intelligent and I don’t think she’s one to forgive easily

After what she has been through, she has gone from soft princess to hardened warrior/soldier and learning every skill she can to be useful to her people. And no I would never want to get on her bad side because she is tough as they come. Plus all her people adore her and she would have to race against them to get at you first.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes!

Only option Must achieve at all costs! XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she lives in a medieval-ly place and she is also an orphan with an incredibly interesting back story

Yes, it is very possible she is a orphan and lives on world called Kylimor is currently in a medieval-ish age. Very interesting backstory.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I have no clue XD

She will earn many from her enemies and her people. Mainly she will be known as The Lady.

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s a fighter (as in she doesn’t give up, not a literal bow and arrow fighter. Although I could absolutely see it)

Yep right on. She will push herself to be the best fighter/soldier, regardless of her size. She will never be helpless or useless ever again

9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass

Grows to looks down on important things that would make her look weak.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: nanananana batman! “I have a purpose”

Not sure yet but will definitely come up with one. XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): orange

Possibly Blue, green, orange, or red. Haven’t decided yet.

Pin It on Pinterest