Lol yea I know XD
I can tell you were thinking Amy all throughout this one.
1) Name: Beth! Lol jk, Claudia?
This is actually one of Ivy’s older sisters. She’s the G in the alphabet XD. Greta Wiley.
2) Age: I’m just going to go with 15 since I don’t have anything to really go off of
She’s thirteen to start, but most pictures I have of her are older.
3) Career/Role in Story: She works with children somehow. I can just sense it
In a way she does. The reason she goes to live with her older sister is to help out with a new baby, and then her brother in law has young nieces and nephews, so she and one of her brothers also take care of the kids.
She also goes so that she can learn the arts at the mansion and have a better life than what she would’ve had at her village.
4) Personality: She’s a stuck up little feminist! 😂
Lol, at first she’s very hesitant and unsure of herself, but she learns the manners and ways of nobility easily and may even be a little prideful as she grows older.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Nope
Lol she can be nice.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she’s obviously an artist
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : idk
Uh.. I don’t think she gets one XD
8) Character’s greatest strength: she has a rich Aunt
Lol no. She’s smart, graceful, talented in the ways of art, fairly kind…
9) Character’s fatal flaw: she’s selfish
At first I think it’s her just being unsure about herself. Then she starts to act all upitty if that makes sense.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I want …”
I don’t think so, but I’m not sure what she would say either. Charas are always changing.
11) Character’s favorite color(s): red”
Hmm I actually think pink. But that’s close.
"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott