fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@erynne

Oooooo okay 😀

1) Name: Alice or Alissa or an A name

Uuuh XD no, what’s funny is you’re close in a way, because that’s how she and her siblings are named, alphabetically. Like A, B, C, D, and so on. While her older sister has the A name, she has the I name. Her name is Ivy Wiley.

2) Age: 12?

Ahh Well the story spreads through time but as of now, she’s Eight, I was hoping the faceclaim didn’t look so old.

3) Career/Role in Story: she definitely looks like she’s royalty so maybe a princess or a hand maiden

No. This is complicated, the Wiley family lives in a village that borders a desert and a sea. They aren’t Royal, they aren’t rich, but they aren’t poor.
Ivy’s older sister, Aspen, marries Lord Cassidy Blaine, the adopted son of a Duke in a nearby kingdom.
When Ivy is eight, she and three older siblings go to live there at the mansion where her sister lives, and so she’s brought up almost Royal. (She ends up marrying a Prince but that’s wayyyyy later.)
Her part is as a younger sister, trying to find her way in the world, which doesn’t come so easily, as she was left deaf at six from a horrible illness.

4): Personality: sweet and shy and innocent

Yes! That’s right. Because of being deaf, she’s very shy, but super sweet.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yeah she looks adorable

Ikr me too.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: she lives in a palace XD but she probably feels guilty easily

She lives in a mansion, so close enough. As for feeling guilty easily, I don’t believe so. I feel like others feel guilty when they realize she can’t hear.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : I imagine an old woman calling her “dearie” and a little person calling her “Lissa” if I’m right about Alissa

Hm well nicknames are hard to use for those who can’t hear them. But Dear and sweet thing are used for her. What I think is funny is that one older sister is named Bliss, and Lissy/Lissa are her nicknames.

8) Character’s greatest strength: *types in integrity* *erases integrity* *goes to Google to search meaning of integrity* *decides to go with integrity* Integrity. And patience just for the fun of it

I had to look it up too XD yea I think integrity is a good choice. Also she’s very patient. Has to be in a way.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: oof I’m not good at this one… Umm she has trust issues lol

She does! She’s slow to trust people. Especially people who treat her badly because they just think she’s ignoring her and don’t know she’s deaf.
That happens when a young prince is trying to ask her a question and she doesn’t know he’s even in the room. He gets very annoyed until his aunt explains to him about Ivy. She kinda almost avoids him after that.
Until one day when she gets lost and he finds her. When he brings her back to the mansion she just clings to him and pushes away even her siblings.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I don’t know, but she definitely has an accent and if she doesn’t she should

XD I love accents. She kinda stutters when she speaks, and may pronounce some words wrong.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): a very light shade of purple

Hm… well.. maybe. XD I think she may favor green, since, um, her name is Ivy? XDXD

Thank you for this!

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest