fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

I’m looking forward to it.

Alrighty!

Hmm…so it’s just the villain dabbling in the supernaturalish stuff? If that’s all it is, I’m probably still up for it, mostly because it’s you and I would like to see what exactly you mean by magic system.

*magic very clearly shown to be evil anyone using magic is a villain at the time excluding where there was a lack of knowing consent/trickery involved, there is reference to miraculous occurrences but they’re left very open to this could be “logically explained”/this could be a miracle it’s up to the reader* Yeah, magic is used solely by the villains.😁
Honestly I’m very excited to hear your opinion on how I used the magic system 😅

So would you rather not use that book marketing google doc I sent you then? Try this link if you would for me, Cathy. It’s a link to a pdf I downloaded, I just wanted to see if it was possible for you to send me pdfs directly through SE. We’ll see about the email thing, I would like to try this first for now though.

Ok! Lemmie try it *seconds later* ARGH!!!!! GIVE! ME! IT! YOU TRANSISTORIZED TORMENTOR!!!! Dangit! I couldn’t even get the stupid page to come up that’s awful😭…I think I can get a reasonable number of the links on SE directly but there’s also a lot of pdf files that don’t use links…So I could try to do that and we’ll figure out the pdfs when we get there?

I appreciate it, you’re officially on my list.

Yes! *pumps fist*

If you would ever like a beta reader Rose, you sold me on your WIP long ago.

(Haha, I made a deal: an episode of my script for a chapter of her story to get her to let me beta read…😎)

YAY!!! Go you!! That’s fantastic, congratulations on finishing your first draft!! Most people don’t manage to draft a book in a lifetime and you did it in like three months!! Great job!!

Waitwait. Three. Months? Drafted…three…WHAT!?! HE FINISHED HIS FIRST DRAFT IN THREE MONTHS????? YOU FINISHED YOUR FIRST DRAFT IN THREE MONTHS NOAH?????
Dang…*is very impressed but determined to find some quip instead of a compliment* Shoot! That’s actually pretty epic!!!

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest