fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@joy-caroline

Hope this all made sense! I’m not so good at explaining at times XD So let me know if anything’s unclear!

No, that makes sense! That’s an interesting interpretation! I’m not positive how it lines up with Messianic interpretations, so I can’t give you a comparison, but I think it’s pretty close, since that seems to line up with the bible!

Good question! We believe that each person who believes in Jesus is a saint.

Yep, that’s what we believe too!

I’m actually surprised how much Seventh-day Adventism and Messianic Judaism line up! It’s more than I thought!

Exactly, haha! I think the problem does come in when people begin to think they can foretell the exact day of the Second Coming, when the Bible makes it clear we know neither the day nor the hour. So it’s probably good we bring up those two verses! XD The thing is that God entered the Most Holy Place in 1844, but we don’t know when the Day of Atonement will be over. That’s why they say, always be ready. XD

Exactly, odd how easily people forget those two verses XD I think it’s because we want some sense of control of when we need to be ready, which we can’t have, and it makes people nervous XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest