fb

Reply To: November Writing Group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions November Writing Group Reply To: November Writing Group

WisdomOfProse
@wisdomofprose

@noah-cochran

Hello! No, I don’t believe we have. It’s a pleasure to meet you! šŸ™‚

Awww, thanks for asking. šŸ™‚ I’ve been writing more officially since about five or six years ago.

I’m currently working on a novella set in 1930’s Stalinist Russia. Basically, it’s about a U.S.S.R. celebrity actress on a mission to expose the atrocities of Stalin’s man-made famine of the 1930’s. (And in case you were wondering, no, I am staunchly against communism, rest assured, hahaha)

You are more than welcome to join our group! I don’t think it’s exclusively for NaNoWriMo, (honestly, I’m only writing a novella) and it was really created to have a support group of sorts. So it’s completely up to you. šŸ™‚

What is your WIP about?

@rose-colored-fancy

Rose, I’m delighted to meet you! (Also, your profile pic is absolutely lovely!)

Oh wonderful! I’ll be on the lookout for the group. (If I don’t join, it’s simply because my schedule is a bit hectic just now and I can only take a group at a time!)

Awww, thank you! Yes! Because we use Band, people can post polls, videos, and even quizzes, (I don’t know if we will do it, but it even allows for voice and video group calls), which kinda livens things up. Like I told Noah, I think it’s more of a support group because we’re probably not closing it after November. So you can post something about wanting help brainstorming or how many words you wrote, etc. Honestly, it can even be a poll as to whether you think fantasy should always be trilogies. Right now we’re very small (there are only six of us currently), but you’re more than welcome to invite others! šŸ˜€

Iā€™d love to hear about your WIP!

https://shirarodriguez.wixsite.com/shirarodriguez

Pin It on Pinterest