fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@this-is-not-an-alien

Then I spent the next year researching self-publishing and marketing

Okay, you’ve piqued my attention. 🙂 What has your research shown? Do you happen to have a step by step process for step publishing type up somewhere that you could share with me? Or is it all in your head? xD If you ever have the time, I would love to hear all the tips on marketing a self-published book you could give me. I’m planning to do my own in depth dive this winter after I finish my first draft of my novel, but I never pass up wells of information such as yourself if I can help it. So if you ever have the time, I’d welcome anything and everything you could give me. 🙂

So to get it straight, how many times do you revise/second draft your books?

I’ve been writing for a grand total of 4 months. xD I literally knew almost nothing about writing until June last summer, and in June and July I did my research on writing and storycraft, and started practice writing sessions. I officially started writing, by starting my outline and first draft of my current WIP at the end of July.

The False Prince is a great book, what of my favorite YA books I’ve ever read. 🙂

Pin It on Pinterest