fb

Reply To: Animals for Nonfiction Enthusiasts

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Animals for Nonfiction Enthusiasts Reply To: Animals for Nonfiction Enthusiasts

Andrew Schmidt
@andrew

@r-m-archer

Sure thing. I can let you know what I think of the book, but its estimated delivery is somewhere around two weeks from now. It’s hard telling when it will arrive sometimes. I have one book I purchased on fancy goldfish a couple weeks ago, but it still hasn’t arrived, but that’s probably because I purchased it used – there was no way I paying $203 dollars for that book, so I was able to get it for around $60 instead. Now I understand even $60 is still pretty expensive for a book, but considering how I was planning on beginning a cold water fish shop in the future, I wanted the best, most authoritative and informational book on fancy goldfish, so I could expand my knowledge on the science of ichthyology. I haven’t left the family house yet to venture out into the world on my own, but while I am where I am right now, I am preparing.

I may also write nonfiction part time, but I’ll see where life takes me from here on… for me, life can be pretty hard to predict. I am not the best at planning for the future, but at least I have a basic idea of where I want to be.

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
Me: "Write every inch of your future."

Pin It on Pinterest