fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo discussion

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo discussion Reply To: NaNoWriMo discussion

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@joelle-stone

Oh, good. *wipes forehead* November’s usually a pretty busy month what with school and Thanksgiving and other stuff going on.

Same! It’s kinda a weird time of the year to have it but… *shrugs* I’m going to try to make it work!

HEH?!!? *whirls on Rose* WHY MUST I HEAR THIS FROM ANOTHER?!?!?!

*Laughs sheepishly* In my defense, I didn’t think this was unusually fast until Noah started a thread about it and I compared it to others XD

Umm, I don’t know, I kinda do it? Well, my dad insisted I learn to touch-type so I type almost as fast as I think XD That definitely helps!

And, OH, I learned a brilliant tip from @this-is-not-an-alien !!

She taught me to go into each chapter and write down everything I have planned out in my head, like an outline, and then flesh that out until I have a clear image of how the chapter will go before I write it out.

It’s helped me write so much faster because it means I have my mental outline written down already.

And if you don’t feel like writing you can just write a quick outline and that might get you excited about it!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest