fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo discussion

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo discussion Reply To: NaNoWriMo discussion

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

Count me as extremely impressed! That’s amazing, you’ve been so productive! What’s your current word count and what’s your goal?

Thanks for the encouragement. 🙂 I think I’m around 130k in my novel, and the final product will probably be 160k-180k. Editing will probably get rid of some of that though. When I first started writing, my goal was to write a long, epicish feeling stand alone novel, so I made a goal of 150k-200k before I started writing, so it’s turning out about right.

That’s awesome, totally let me know if you need any help/advice for the first round of revisions, because that’s what I’m working on now, and I definitely discovered some stuff

That’s exactly what I need. Hit me. 🙂

Man, I’m already getting excited 🙂 It might motivate me to finally finish that 6k chapter I’ve been horribly stuck on XD (In my defense, it wasn’t supposed to be that long XD)

I know that feeling. xD I was just on a a chapter that seemed to never end, I think it ended at 6.3k words.

@joelle-stone

You must do a good job regulating your internet intake if you haven’t heard of NaNoWriMo. So good for you. 😄 If you put it in proportion, 50k isn’t terribly hard (now if you have loads of school going on it’s a different story xD). If you do  2k words a day, 6 days a week, you’ll get more than 50k. Depeninding on your writing speed, that could be easy, or not so easy. It takes me at least three hours to write 2k. Rose on the other hand, says she is able to write 1500-2000 an hour on a good day, so I guess my advice is, get some tips from Rose. xD

Pin It on Pinterest