fb

Reply To: Animals for Nonfiction Enthusiasts

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Animals for Nonfiction Enthusiasts Reply To: Animals for Nonfiction Enthusiasts

R.M. Archer
@r-m-archer

@andrew I hope you enjoy it!

Atlantis is a fascinating one. I’m actually currently reading a couple of Plato’s dialogues to learn more about it and see how it compares with Tyre as described in Ezekiel 26-29. Lining up mythology with its historical inspiration, where such inspiration exists, is something I find really fun, so I’m curious to see if Tyre could have inspired Atlantis. The myth of Orpheus and Eurydice is another interesting one. Icarus, King Midas, Theseus and the Minotaur, Hades and Persephone… There’s a list. XD

For one of my writing assignments, I wrote an article on the northern cardinal and different color variations, from the rare genetic mutation of the completely yellow cardinal (I’m not making this up) to albino and partial albino cardinals, to northern cardinals (believe me or not) that are literally half red and half brown, or half male and female. This is a case of a bilateral gynandromorph cardinal, but it is an extremely rare genetic mutation.

Woah. That sounds really interesting!

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Pin It on Pinterest