fb

Reply To: Hey guys!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey guys! Reply To: Hey guys!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@calidris

I’ve been writing since I was a kid, but I haven’t done it in over half a year now.  I’m excited to get back into it, though.  I’m working on a modern dystopian fantasy project called Spire.  It centers around a society locked in a cold war inspired arms race, where the main characters have to stop a corrupt corporation from building a bomb so powerful it could alter the fabric of reality itself.  The setting is relatively new (the story is in the weird transition period from a more traditional fantasy), so there’s still a few quirks that need to be ironed out.  What about you?

I like reading history books tbh.  I like lotr and the silmarillion, but that’s about it as far as fantasy goes lol

Ooh, that’s cool! That’s an awesome premise! I’ve been writing for about eighteen months and my current project is a fantasy trilogy. I finished the first draft of the first two books, and I’m going to go back and start editing soon. 🙂

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest