fb

Reply To: Hey guys!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey guys! Reply To: Hey guys!

calidris
@calidris

@sparrowhawke I love barn owls!  I think I saw a barn owl once in Seattle, but I was very young, so I usually don’t count it lol.  I’ve watched videos of them screaming, but I haven’t heard it in real life.  It’s amazing how such an awful sound could come from such a cute bird!  We very, very rarely get burrowing owls in our general area, but the state parks where they’re seen are too far away to go often 🙁  we occasionally get snowy owls during their irruptions, but it’s extremely rare.  Have you seen pictutes of the the giant hummingbird?  They’re so big they almost look like a swallow!  They’re very dull and brown, though.  I find it funny how aggressive they are because they’re so tiny!  It seems like it’s usually the little birds that are aggressive, but I suppose that isn’t the case with geese lol

I’ve never heard of it before, but it sounds very interesting!  I’ll have to look it up 🙂

I do a lot of character art too!  I mainly draw my own characters, but sometimes I do fanart too.  I’ll go ahead and show you some!  I would love to see some of yours, if it’s alright with you 🙂

*laughs as one fey*

Pin It on Pinterest