fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Joy C. Woodbury
@joy-caroline

@obrian-of-the-surface-world

I would love to read some of your work. Do you ever share it with beta readers?  I have a particular affinity for the Apostle Paul.

I do sometimes! Just not for a while at the moment since I’m working on some major problems in the first chapters. I would be pleased to add you to the list of future beta or alpha readers, though. I appreciate all willing feedback!

I went with WestBow Press (a division of Thomas Nelson and Zondervan publishing). If you are interested, I can send you a link of the publishing packages available.

Sure! I’d like to look into it, if only to do research, because I’ve been thinking seriously of self-publishing lately.

I hear Amazon is buying up books they don’t like and taking them out of print to forward a political agenda.

Thanks for the information. I definitely need to do more research on Amazon publishing. I have a number of published friends, so I should ask them about their experiences.

In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river

Pin It on Pinterest