fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Joy C. Woodbury
@joy-caroline

Sahar is bright violet, and Faye (Oh, I don’t think I’ve mentioned her yet?) is a very soft, powdery green. She’s the nature girl, like Temira. XD

Ooh, AWESOME! I think it’s cool how you figure out your characters’ favorite colors. I literally know no one’s favorite color except Temira’s. I guess Paul might be a blue person…? Idk. XD That subject doesn’t come up much in Biblical fiction. I don’t think I ever mention anyone’s fave color.

LOL, don’t underestimate geese! They’re vicious little beasts XD

Oh, dear. I guess they do have those sharp beaks.

It’s amazing that you feel called to be a pastor! Softball sounds really cool as well!

Thank you so much! 😊

I draw too! Mostly digitally, but I’m practicing more with pencils as well. It’s my one true love besides writing XD (I drew my profile picture, it’s a concept for a character in a future book and just generally a cool design.) I’ve drawn my characters literally dozens and dozens of times XD

Wow! How do you do your digital art? Is there a program you use? I’ve been wanting to get into that.

I have two horses, one of which I ride. (That’s the only sport I’m decent at XD) I sew, sometimes embroider, and do other handiwork like that. I’ve been playing the Celtic harp for about six years as well!

Horse-riding sounds like so much fun! I don’t know how, sadly. I don’t know how to sew, either, although I tried to learn when I was younger. I have a cousin who is a beautiful seamstress. She used to make me dresses and things when I was little, then miniature clothes for my dolls.

Ooh, then you might be interested to know that in my book, Paul is quite skilled with a lyre. XD I don’t know why, I just decided it would be fun to give him a musical talent. What’s funny is that Temira also happens to be musically inclined – she has a beautiful singing voice.

In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river

Pin It on Pinterest