fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Joy C. Woodbury
@joy-caroline

I just want my characters to be happy and have nice conversations and eat cookies *I say while at least four of my characters are currently dying, injured, or both* XD

SAAAME! *sobs* All my poor characters suffer so much!

(Though sometimes my characters just randomly tell me stuff like their favorite color or favorite sound or something irrelevant, and then it gets worked into the WIP because I can’t waste that important information XD)

I pretty much never figure out my character’s favorite color, LOL. When I think about it, I’m just like, “Ok maybe black ’cause their personality is a bit dark?” XD I think Temira’s favorite color would be green, though. She’s peace-loving and she strikes me as the kind of person who likes nature, so… green seems to denote both things.

Where else would I be able to drop Liorah, my desert princess, into a sci-fi castle and have her turn summersaults in zero-gravity while taunting her brother? (I swear this actually happened.) And one of my villains, a highly-skilled assassin, recently got bitten by a goose.

Oh, goodness! *wonders how a highly-skilled assassin could succumb to a goose*

But you’ll get it and it’ll be even better than you imagined! <3

Aw, thank you!

Do you have any hobbies besides writing?

I play fast-pitch softball. My position is pitcher and I love it. It feels awesome to strike someone out. XD

I love theology, too, and studying it a lot. I want to be a pastor when I grow up, so yeah, that’s an interest of mine. I enjoy being on ministry teams and class office at school.

I also sketch once in a while. XD

How about you?

In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river

Pin It on Pinterest