fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@skylarynn

So pretty! I love that design!

Lemme see:

1) Name: I think something Celtic or Nordic. Caomhain? Ardan? Or maybe Killian or Rowan?

2) Age: Mid-twenties, I think.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think he’s a leader, maybe one of the protagonists, or maybe a love interest?

4) Personality: Serious, determined, responsible, may have a soft side, but I think he hides it well.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: He’s cool, but he kinda intimidates me XD Maybe?

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s wearing a cloak with a Celtic design and he’s in a snowy background, so I think he’s from a colder climate. I think his weapons of preference are probably the bow or battleax.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : I don’t think anyone would dare to give him a nickname. XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: I think he’s very good at whatever he does, and he looks like an excellent leader, and I think he’s very protective.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Impatience, or being a loner.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I’m going to do it myself since I can’t count on any of you to do it right.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Green or earth tones.

That was fun! He’s a cool character!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest