fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Erynne
@erynne

@chalice

Hi Chalice! Sorry for the late response, life happened.

I assumed I didn’t do to well on er…him (come up with a name yet?), but I had fun doing him!

Haha, why not??

Well tbh, he just seems like one of those people that would get on my nerves lol (no offense). I’m probably wrong though.

I guess this game isn’t useless after all!   And by the way, it’s nice to meet you! (:

Oh well thank you! 😀 To you as well!

Do you mind me asking what it’s about?

No not at all! I haven’t gotten too much plotting done though. I’m actually going to work on that after I finish here. The MC is a teenage girl and she is basically trying to stop government control. I have several ideas for it, but I want it to be original. I don’t want this to be a remake of The Hunger Games or The Giver lol. I wish I had more details prepared for you! I will be starting a thread on it as soon as I get the plot set in stone. A ton of people have asked about it. Oh, I did however put the beginning of it on Brian Stansell’s thread about opening lines in Mystery/Suspense/Thriller if you would be interested in read it and giving me your thoughts. It’s the most recent post.

What about you? What are some of your favorite books?

I like YA, fantasy, mystery, romance, and historical books. My favorite is probably (ok, most definitely) the Twilight Saga. I also like Lois Lowry books and I’m currently reading The Hunger Games. I am really enjoying it so far! There is so much detail the movies don’t give you (like always) and I didn’t realize how much I related to Katniss. After I finish it, I’m going to read The Fault in Our Stars and The Maze Runner. What’s your favorite book?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest