Bronte, those are brilliant!!!
This one is delightfully cryptic!
1) Bartering souls, in return for legalities.
Intriguing! This could be a byline for a story or novel.
4) Fish swam. Cat ate. Human oblivious.
Not to knock those…sinister squirrels, but the Cat has long had that “aloof awareness” down pat.
As a nod to those finicky felines, here’s one for the cats out there…
“The cats and their human toys…”
Too “puppetmaster” creepy? 😳
And this one…
3) Across the seas, the guilt swam.
Ahh! Yes, I see Leviathan rising… [Jaws Movie music…] Beautifully done. This is one you should get roses and take a bow for.
2) Magic can cast what truth doesn’t.
Yes, yes, yes! See, I knew you’d be good at this!
You’ve inspired another…
Magic cloaked. Magicians Misdirect. Truth reveals.
We’ve missed you!
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Brian Stansell. Reason: missing a word
Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.