This looks cool! Lemme try!
1. “You’re too late. I’m so sorry.”
2. “What? Why are you a squirrel?!” (Okay, that one’s dumb, but it’s amusing! XD)
3. We’ve been lost a hundred years.
4. They destroyed our home. I smile.
5. He’s dead. But it won’t last.
6. I never knew forests could scream.
7. My cat purrs. A building explodes. (Try to make sense of that one! I can’t! XD)
This was fun! Not as hard as I thought, it’s surprising how much you can imply in six words. I think 3, 4, and 5 are my favorites!
Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?