fb

Reply To: How do you come up with story ideas?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions How do you come up with story ideas? Reply To: How do you come up with story ideas?

Brian Stansell
@obrian-of-the-surface-world

@irishcelticredflowercrown

@joy-caroline

I pray blessings on you both.
Please let no assessment of men or boys ever diminish you.  Perfection is in Jesus, and He had cloaked each of you in His Righteousness.  Let no perceived imperfection of yourself, ever cause you to doubt that you are beautiful.  Seek the pleasure of Your Creator Who already chose you and died for you.

As you grow, let boys catch the magnificence of how He shines through you.  If they are not drawn to that, then dismiss them.  They cannot win your heart if they are not first equipped by The Heart that might give them any capacity in which to love you.  Never settle. Daughter of The King should never seek suitors among the base peasantry.  Let yourselves be drawn to the light of Jesus that is demonstrated in a young man willing to put God first, before himself and willing to put you ahead of himself.

[Pro 31:30 CSB] 30 Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD will be praised.

Remember this was a prophecy of the Messiah.
[Isa 53:2 KJV] 2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.

Don’t let the lures of the world’s assessment of what is or what is not attractive sway you.  You are both very beautiful.  See yourselves through God’s reflections and in due season God will draw the suitor to each of you that Honors Him by loving you. Every good gift, including those who cherish you, comes from your loving Father who adores you and planned you with every lovely aspect of your being. Don’t settle for anyone less than the one whom God approves to love his daughters.

Have a very blessed day!  God has beautiful scars too.  Every one of them is an “I Love You” mark.

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.

Pin It on Pinterest