fb

Reply To: Songwriters and poets of SE, I need your help.

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Songwriters and poets of SE, I need your help. Reply To: Songwriters and poets of SE, I need your help.

Ya, same with me. In the beginning I thought he was okay, but wasn’t sure how he could go from being pretty nice (sometimes) to what he is in the Hunger Games, so I was a little wary of him even though I sorta wanted to like him. But it’s true that I really didn’t like him even more at the end. I listened to the songs and they are cool! 🙂 I like the tunes she puts with the words.

Oh, I never thought of that! That would be weird for him. What I do think woulda been cool would have been if Lucy would have been in the Hunger Games in District 13 and Katniss would have met her. Then the two could have gotten talking about Snow, though Katniss wouldn’t know their background and you wouldn’t either until you read the books. But it is cool how you meet Tigris in the books, though just for a bit. (in The Hunger Games, I mean.)

🙂

Good, glad you’re getting inspiration already. 🙂 It’s always so handy. Haha. Ya, that’s something I noticed too. Maybe you could try that if you liked the results.

Aww, I’m glad. No problem!

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Pin It on Pinterest