@erynne Thank you so much!!
I’m sorry it took me a while to respond!
1) Name: Either Luke or Brody
Hmm… well, to be honest, I’m actually having a REALLY hard time naming this character. 😖 I was thinking maybe something like Christopher…? but it doesn’t quite fit. (Why do I always have this problem?? 😝)
2) Age: 15?
Close, he’s sixteen.
3) Career/Role in Story: he looks like he would be a leader of some sort.
Not really… He is the protagonist, and he has some low-key vigilante vibes, heh heh. But other than that he’s pretty much just your “average” kid. 😂
4) Personality: he’s quiet and pretty serious, but protective and even a little prideful (the way he’s standing just looks like he could be prideful) and he’s also a troublemaker
Dude, You got it! At least, for the beginning of the story. I didn’t think anyone would get it right, because I tried to draw him looking more lighthearted and happy. I think he’s actually an extrovert (and maybe has a goofy/ornery side), but some the things he’s been through have shut him down a little bit. And yes, he’s definitely got some pride. I wouldn’t say he’s arrogant though.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: probably not…
Haha, why not?? (Okay, but to be honest, I probably wouldn’t either. In fact, we would probably never even meet. 😂)
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: it looks like he has scars on his face. He may have gotten those from abuse or a wild lion attack in the midst of an African jungle
*sigh* Yeah, my poor boy’s been abused, and beat up. He’s never been to Africa though, as much as he would love to.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : He looks like he could get picked on a lot, so probably nothing nice
You’re probably right. Aaand, I don’t know about nicknames, because he doesn’t have a name yet. But his Aunt calls him “kid.” Does that count? 😝
8) Character’s greatest strength: Eeesh… um
he’s really good with a skateboardI have no idea XD
Yeah… I can see him being a skater… 😉 I would say his greatest strength is his desire to help people and his ability to listen and understand.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass
Ya boi’s got anger issues. 😞😫
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “It’s not what you think”
Or, “Okay, don’t hate me, but….”
11) Character’s favorite color(s): red
Well, this was a lot of fun! Thanks for making your guesses. It actually helped me think more about my character and do a little bit of development. I guess this game isn’t useless after all! 😅 And by the way, it’s nice to meet you! (:
Oh, cool! Fantasy is one of my favorite genres to write. That’s neat that you’re working on a futuristic story? Do you mind me asking what it’s about? (If you do, that fine. I totally understand. 😉)
I love reading just about anything, as long as it’s good: Classics, Middle Grade, YA, Fantasy, Contemporary Fiction, Non-fiction… What about you? What are some of your favorite books?
“Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse