fb

Reply To: Hello!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello! Reply To: Hello!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@ashley-tegart

I read The False Prince and its sequel (I think?) a few years ago, but never finished the series! I’ve heard good things about The Ranger’s Apprentice!

Awesome! Yes, the concept behind Ranger’s Apprentice is quite good, though there are some things I would have done differently. The False Prince was great!

My favorite fantasy books are Lord of the RingsTill We Have Faces, the Narnia series. I haven’t finished this series yet, but I read the first two books of N.D. Wilson’s 100 Cupboards series and very much enjoyed them!

Cool, I haven’t read any of those!

Do you write with one first-person POV character or multiple? I tried writing once with two first-person POV characters and struggled with giving them distinct character voices. I settled on using one POV character in the end.

The first book is one POV, with a few chapters from other povs in limited third-person. The second book has two first-person narrators, and getting the voices right was hard at first, but I’m fairly happy with it now!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest