fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

Thank you! I’ve been working on it since October 2020 and am on the second draft now.

That’s awesome! You’re making great progress! The second draft is fun, you can really see your initial ideas coming together.

I’m finishing the first draft of book 2, I took a break from the second draft of book 1, but I’m eager to get back to it! *Realizes you have zero context for this* Oops, sorry, I forgot to mention, I’m talking about the fantasy trilogy I’m writing. XD

Cool! The fantasy I’m experimenting with is basically the story of Samuel, Saul, and the people of Israel, just set in a fictional world.

That’s a very cool premise! Are you adding a lot of fantasy elements, or just swapping out names and dramatizing it and basically making it your own awesome, fictional thing?

I really like The Book Thief as well! I read classics, historical fiction, fantasy, a bit of contemporary, and Biblical fiction.

Cool! We share a lot of genres! What are your favorites from each of those? (Besides those you mentioned 😉 )

Who’s your favorite character from your WIP’s and why?

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest