fb

Reply To: Needing Christian Writer Friends

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Needing Christian Writer Friends Reply To: Needing Christian Writer Friends

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

Lol, it would be! A story about how no one really cares about that stuff.

Lol ikr!!

No, this was actually really helpful! I feel like an awkward potato in so many social situations. Your tips were very helpful and I just tried a few of them yesterday and had a really good conversation where we were all talking about things we were passionate about and loved.

YAY! THAT’S AWESOME!!! I’m soso glad it helped!!

@arindown

Hi Gracie! Thanks, I haven’t met a person yet who doesn’t have at least some of these insecurities but it’s like the code of silence we always seem to inflict on ourselves for “protection” that ends up being a chain. I used to never say two words about myself because it was so scary and I thought it was selfish to ask for help but admitting things yourself is the first step to connecting and healing I guess. And love unfolds itself instead of folding in, but I still don’t think I’d be able to talk this freely irl where I am mentally right now, and I wouldn’t talk at all if I didn’t feel kinda safe here on StoryEmbers, it’s one of the best places I’ve been on so far and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for me next!
I’m so glad you’re here and I hope you can join us if you want! <3

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest