fb

Reply To: Howdy, all.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Howdy, all. Reply To: Howdy, all.

@fitz

It’s true. Songs are basically just compact stories, or at least sometimes. Other times they are a heart crying out their feelings to the world. That’s more often what my songs are.

Wow, I can’t even imagine not having snow! Well that’s not true. I can, but I don’t like the idea of it. 😛 Haha. My extended family is mostly in Ohio, so when we go there for Christmas it hardly ever snows as well and is rather depressing in my opinion. We have sleet a few times in the winter as well, but not usually so bad as to be a couple inches thick.

Gotcha. Well that’s cool too! I sing for fun all the time as well and I love it. 🙂 Yes, it is definitely a confidence boost! xD The first few times I helped the youth team I was super nervous, but then I got used to it. And then I was basically pushed into the worship leader position, so then I had to talk in front of the  congregation! That’s way worse than singing, because you have to think of some way to greet everyone and it’s not super fun. xP But I’m used to that now as well, though I still don’t like it. But yes, it’s certainly made me grow in confidence over the years.

It’s so true! Half of making a song go to it’s full potential is putting emotion in it. My teacher tells me that all the time, but it really is sometimes hard to “put” yourself into the song. It takes practice to be able to do it and do it well. Music is indeed a mystery, but that’s why it’s so amazing and beautiful. 🙂

Thanks! It’s been hard to write because I’m not super great at writing, but it’s been satisfying getting the story written down.

Haha, I think I got the gist. xD You really do write in all sorts of categories! I’ve basically written short stories, stories, poems, and songs. And only medieval fiction and speculative fiction for my stories.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Pin It on Pinterest