fb

Reply To: Needing Christian Writer Friends

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Needing Christian Writer Friends Reply To: Needing Christian Writer Friends

Brian Stansell
@obrian-of-the-surface-world

@sparrowhawke

@sparrowhawke

I want you to know something. You are ALWAYS welcome to join in and speak up on anything I post on Story Embers. I will always welcome your thought and input.
{Now to say I will always agree with everyone, is a bridge too far. We each have our own way of seeing things and we are each on our own personal journey of communing with and learning from Our Savior. I may not be mature enough to have learned what you already know, so please be patient with me. I’ll get there.}
As you can tell, I am not much for small talk either. I get impatient not being able to get to something meaningful because I am hungry to learn what really drives others to be passionate about something. I am not a good “schmoozer”. In fact, I am probably much more apt to be off somewhere along the wall in a crowded room just listening to people talk. [If I can even stay too long in a crowded room, that is. 😉 ]
You may not know that from some of my posts, but something about writing brings out the boldness in me. That and probably I am at that age where I just don’t care so much what others think about me. I am who I am. If they don’t like it, they are welcome to take that up with My Creator…but I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes when they try. 😉
I took that Myers-Briggs Test and learned that I am an INTJ or an INTP with the pretensions to be an INFP.  Guess that makes me weird, but I am perfectly okay with my “specialness”. ;P
Here is what that image shows:
Link to INTJ-INTP-INFP image

I am serious that you or anyone on Story Embers is welcome to weigh on my posts or conversations.  Under the agreement with the Manifesto we all certified when getting a profile on here, I do not consider you or anyone here to be an intruder.  As far as I am concerned, you are family.

@everyone

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.

Pin It on Pinterest