fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@chalice

I mean, for being completely useless, this actually looks quite fun.   (Don’t mind me, I just be over here stalking.  )

It’s very fun! It would be awesome if you feel like joining us!

@obrian-of-the-surface-world

1) Name: Gretta or Hannah

Both pretty, but her name is actually Isa.

2) Age: 17-20

She’s 22, you were close!

3) Career/Role in Story: She seems to be a maid or vintner’s daughter as she reaches for the cluster of grapes. Perhaps, she treads on the grapes in a winepress, but her injured foot might make that difficult for her.

She’s a farmer’s daughter, so you’re more or less correct!

4): Personality: Kind, soft-spoken, tender-hearted, thoughtful, dreamer.

Spot on!

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, but I would bust the head of whoever injured her, and I’m sure she wouldn’t like that.

LOL, I don’t think she would. She was actually born with a deformed foot, so she isn’t technically injured.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She is a hard worker and her soiled apron shows signs that she may work as a domestic.  Her chin is up and she appears to be almost lost in her own pleasant and hopeful thoughts. Her posture is confident, balanced, and self-assured.

Spot on!

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Gia or Hanae

Her name is so short she doesn’t actually have a nickname XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: Perceptive and thoughtful. Careful and considered.

Yep!

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Shy and timid.

She is quite shy, but she isn’t afraid to stand up for herself if she needs to. She does take a while to warm up to people.

10) Character’s favorite color(s): Burgundy, like a red wine.

Correct! I do think she likes pink as well.

(Oh, and she’s Faye’s eldest sister.)

(Sorry if this posts twice, it didn’t show up the first time)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest