fb

Reply To: Intro

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Intro Reply To: Intro

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

Boy, I’m late! Apologies! I feel like that white rabbit.

Lol then there’s only one thing to do 😈; OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! LOL!

Hello! *Get up and dust myself off* Nice to meet you, Cathy. The Wormling series is an allegory about this young man who is prophesied to rescue a King’s Son in another world. Throughout the story he’s pursued by the Dragon and his demonic hordes.  It’s more complicated than what I just described. I just told you the gist of the first book. The whole series is five books long, but each book is appropriately short. I really enjoyed it. I think you might also. Reading it helped inspire one of my WIPs, a fantasy about spiritual warfare. My other pet WIP is a merging of superhero and detective fiction. I’m trying to do it as a short story series (are there any forums about this?). Thank you for the recommendations. I’ll be sure to check them out.

Lol hi! *sheepish grin*
The Wormling sounds really interesting and deep! *putting on my inexhaustible list of things I plan to read but probably never will XD. Unless it’s a free ebook/pdf?*
Ooh I’ve looked around but I couldn’t find a detective fiction topic or a superhero one for that. Which is really sad cos I would be down to a detective fiction role play/discussion post, and with superheroes (if I weren’t like already on twenty different posts while studying for my learner’s permit driving and working on my WIP lol…)

It’s a rough choice when there so much in each book, but I think my favorite is Proverbs for all its small but helpful sayings.

oooh it really is so hard to choose idk that I ever really will! Although right now, Job, Isaiah and Jeremiah especially but man you really can’t decide on one (or twenty lol)

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest