Here are my guesses.
1) Name: Gretta or Hannah
2) Age: 17-20
3) Career/Role in Story: She seems to be a maid or vintner’s daughter as she reaches for the cluster of grapes. Perhaps, she treads on the grapes in a winepress, but her injured foot might make that difficult for her.
4): Personality: Kind, soft-spoken, tender-hearted, thoughtful, dreamer.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, but I would bust the head of whoever injured her, and I’m sure she wouldn’t like that.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She is a hard worker and her soiled apron shows signs that she may work as a domestic. Her chin is up and she appears to be almost lost in her own pleasant and hopeful thoughts. Her posture is confident, balanced, and self-assured.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Gia or Hanae
8) Character’s greatest strength: Perceptive and thoughtful. Careful and considered.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: Shy and timid.
10) Character’s favorite color(s): Burgundy, like a red wine.
- This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Brian Stansell.
Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.