Hey guys! Thanks for guessing, it was fun to read!! 😉
1) Name: Tara, Kristin, Sierra
1) Name: Mia
Close, her name is Elle.
2) Age: 17-21
2) Age: 22
3) Career/Role in Story: MC or MC’s older sister
3) Career/Role in Story: Hidden friend/supporter of MC who isn’t given as much credit as she deserves. Or maybe an engineer or some kind of ‘fixing’ job.
Bronte’s answer was closer (no offense, Brian, lol). Because of the island she lives on, she has to basically start over, to the point of working to keep the island running by working outside. She’s a “netter” (fisherman) and works out on the ocean all day. She’s a main-er supporting character, frenemy to the MC, Dylan.
4): Personality: A thinker. Pensive and perhaps a little distrusting. She knows more than she is saying. I see her as strong-willed and determined. A natural beauty that does not like too much attention, but cannot help being noticed. Guarded and fiercely protective. Often has to care for the younger or more naïve in her group. She doesn’t take disrespect and abhors liars. She’s not overly concerned about what others think of her.
4): Personality: Friendly, but can be pushed to fierce.
She’s very outgoing, but she’s a little on the offensive because she’s insecure. She’s pretty snarky, but brilliant. She can be very protective and is very loyal once you gain her trust.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yeah. She strikes me as guarded, but probably one of the most intelligent in any room. She is considered about what she says, never revealing too much about herself until she is certain she can trust them and that has to be earned.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: If we were ever on the same project together, then probably.
If she’d be friends with you…. jk. 😉 She’ll only be friends with people if she can trust them.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: She wants to choose who she spends her valuable time with and when she goes or stays, without drama.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: She looks like she’s thinking about the world – maybe not her place in the world (she knows where she stands), but where everyone else fits.
Well, she kinda makes drama, to be honest. She’s secretly very thoughtful and always observant.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? If her name is ‘Tara’ it would be “Terror”, If Kristin, then “Kris”, if Sierra, the “C’ya”
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Mii
Ummm, she actually doesn’t have a nickname that I can think of.
8) Character’s greatest strength: Intelligence and recognizing when someone’s being less than truthful.
8) Character’s greatest strength: Intuitive
Probably her intelligence or her loyalty.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: Her tendency to go it alone and not ever ask for help.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: Thinks too much or not enough.
I’d agree with Brian on this one–she’s a loner when it comes to a lot of things.
10) Character’s favorite color(s): Soft grays, natural blues
10) Character’s favorite color(s): Bright yellow
Teal like the ocean.
Good guesses, guys! That was really fun!
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.