fb

Reply To: Controversial Topics

Forums Fiction Themes Controversial Topics Reply To: Controversial Topics

Neasa
@irishcelticredflowercrown

@obrian-of-the-surface-world

Thank you for bearing your precious, tender heart.  You never stand alone.  God never loses track of you, and He knew you before you even knew yourself.  You were planned by Him.  God knew where you would be and when you would be, and He has planted you as a precious seed in His Garden and in His family.

Thank you Brian, your message was so lovely and heartwarming. You clearly are well versed in scripture, I admire that, I’m still learning unfortunately😂 I’m so happy I have found fellow writers who have similar views and beliefs to mine.

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. [2 Corinthians 11:14-15 NIV]

That verse definitely describes the state of the world today. Actions are carried out because they are believed to be acts of virtue. I was asked to give my testimony sometime soon, my spiritual director advised me to talk about what communism really is. So yours and Cathy’s facts will definitely help me out big time XD

May you have a very blessed and joyful day.  So glad you are here, sharing your voice.

Thank you very much! I hope you have a good day too, God bless🙏

@this-is-not-an-alien

Hi Cathy, I’m actually a Roman Catholic too 🙂 its so nice to meet another fellow Catholic on a writers forum! XD you’re the first lol

Oh thank you! And absolutely, I want to spread His Truth not patent it lol.

Glad to hear it! I will hopefully use some of your info to educate some teens in my youth group 🙂

*squeezes you into a hug!* It is a miracle, life and its preservation alone is a miracle. And He knew what He was doing when He made you and placed you exactly where you are <3. I’m very blessed to meet you here, and everyone else on StoryEmbers, I’ve never felt so at Home somewhere.

Aw thank you for your sweet message. Thats definitely something I need to keep reminding myself of, God doesn’t make mistakes❤️ I feel the same, I‘m having an absolute blast with you guys on Story Embers! Its so much fun😊

Hah yeah I can tell you that. The reason I know this all about blm is because I was in an argument with my bf shortly after the George Floyd murder so I had to investigate it. But arguing is good for me it forces me to look into and question my beliefs which makes me more rooted in God.
And ikr! Like the most obvious answer has been so beaten out of media it’s considered a conspiracy theory. It must be really tough being unable to fully share your Faith and beliefs with your family, I certainly couldn’t live without talking about God and it hurts so much when people can’t feel His Love for them and I can’t explain it or share it. I love you Neasa, and I guess the only thing we can do is pray for each other throughout the world <3

Thats good that you informed yourself on these things. I‘m still educating myself, I‘m reading the gulag archipelago at the moment, its so very eye opening. Is it difficult to get into discussions and debates with people around you? I find that very hard personally.
Thanks Cathy that means a lot💛 and I love you too, I‘m delighted to have met you!

Pin It on Pinterest