fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Brian Stansell
@obrian-of-the-surface-world

@writergirl101

Hi Ella!

Here are my guesses.  This girl is stunning, by the way.

1) Name: Tara, Kristin, Sierra

2) Age: 17-21

3) Career/Role in Story: MC or MC’s older sister

4): Personality: A thinker. Pensive and perhaps a little distrusting. She knows more than she is saying.  I see her as strong-willed and determined.  A natural beauty that does not like too much attention, but cannot help being noticed.  Guarded and fiercely protective. Often has to care for the younger or more naïve in her group.  She doesn’t take disrespect and abhors liars. She’s not overly concerned about what others think of her.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yeah. She strikes me as guarded, but probably one of the most intelligent in any room.  She is considered about what she says, never revealing too much about herself until she is certain she can trust them and that has to be earned.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: She wants to choose who she spends her valuable time with and when she goes or stays, without drama.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? If her name is ‘Tara’ it would be “Terror”, If Kristin, then “Kris”, if Sierra, the “C’ya”

8) Character’s greatest strength: Intelligence and recognizing when someone’s being less than truthful.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Her tendency to go it alone and not ever ask for help.

10) Character’s favorite color(s): Soft grays, natural blues

Have a blessed evening!

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.

Pin It on Pinterest