fb

Reply To: Howdy Al!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Howdy Al! Reply To: Howdy Al!

Arindown (Gracie)
@arindown

@noah-cochran Professer, sir, I am delighted to meet you. And I am doubly delighted that you live on a farm and love cats…considering the fact that I have 10 at the moment (outside) and also convinced my parents to adopt a blind one for inside.😁  We don’t have sheep, just a few cows, pigs, and rabbits. I wish we had chickens…how many are you raising?

Please don’t spoil the Chosen episode for me, we’re watching it tonight.😆  And yes, it takes the Bible to a whole new level…so much so that my sisters keep having to remind me that “it’s just the actors” and not the real thing.

No, sir, you have good tastes if you like LoTR. Who is your favorite character? I choose to be controversial by holding to the (true) fact that Frodo is the best character of the trilogy and always will be. Have you watched the Hobbit? If so, what did you think?

My outlining process is rather chaotic.😂  I’m a total panster, so I usually go with whatever feels “right” in the moment…although lately I’ve been putting more effort into mapping out my plot points (in my head, at least) and planning character development before it happens. What about you?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Pin It on Pinterest