fb

Reply To: Real-Life Skills and Abilities?

Forums Fiction Themes Real-Life Skills and Abilities? Reply To: Real-Life Skills and Abilities?

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

I’m going total Iron Man…maskless…

Haha, vinegar and bleach will kill you 😄

…if I could only get the bubble gum off of these toothpick fuses then maybe my web-shooters will actually work. [Dadgum that MacGyver! Why didn’t he ever just draw a diagram for us visual learners?]

I know right! I’m a visual learner too! (I also spend the entire day trying to come up with an efficient way to make web-shooters, you have ruined me 🙂 …or maybe it was just an inevitable consequence of my existence XD)

I did try to build cardboard wings and jump off a roof once… …some think I landed on my head… …and that would supposedly explain why I am this way… [Note to Self: I shoulda let… THEM… go first off that roof and just take some notes on the “DaVinci” experiment.]

Haha! Shoulda made it out of flexible wood poles and canvas like the Wright Brothers 😉 I once rolled down a hill in a toy car down the woods with my brother and landed on my head when I planted my feet down to stop before I rammed into a tree. Good news; I missed the tree XD How high was the roof, anyway? 😀
If you knot marbles around the corner of a net and make a cylinder-style slingshot…but the big problem would be getting the marbles to propel forward to shoot the web and do that far enough and high enough the net would actually open in the air…I may have to consult my brother’s Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction books for that…

Aahh, The Red Green Show. Are you in for much laughter. YouTube has many clips of it. Just use the following search text “the red green show handyman corner” and you will be hooked.

Cool! I’ll have to look into it!

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest