Ooh, cool character! Here I go:
1) Name: Addison, Marilyn, Mary-Anne. Something kind of long but classical, or maybe something short and spunky, like Isa, Leah, or Sara.
2) Age: Mid-twenties, I think.
3) Career/role-in-story: I think she’s either a teacher or an academic of some sort. Maybe an archeologist, geologist, or anthropologist? I think she’d be into the humanities and sciences.
4) Personality: Bubbly, adventurous, optimistic, makes friends easily, sweet but determined. Quite stubborn and doesn’t let anyone take advantage of her.
5) Would you be friends with this character?: Totally! I feel like she’d be great to have conversations with!
6) Any other details you might have gotten from the picture: She’s carrying a notebook, wearing (very cool) work boots, and wearing gloves, so I think her work involves some kind of manual labor and documenting stuff.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: No idea XD I’m terrible at nicknames.
8) Character’s greatest strength: Confidence and intelligence!
9) Character’s fatal flaw: She’s probably very driven and perfectionistic, and she might be critical of herself.
10) Phrase that the character is likely to say: “Now, pay attention,” (IDK XD)
11) Character’s favorite color(s): I think earth tones, judging from her outfit!
Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?