fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Ella
@writergirl101

@rose-colored-fancy

1) Name: Atalia, Leonora, or Alicia. I think her name is kind of elegant.

Yeah, I get that mindset, but her name is actually Holly, lol XD

2) Age: Between 16 and 20, I think.

Correct!  She’s 19.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think she’s the MC, and I don’t think she has a job yet. Though I could see her going into a tech career. (Assuming it’s a contemporary setting)

Correct… sort of XD  She’s one of the main characters, but she does have a job.  The story’s a little complicated bc it’s technically contemporary, but the characters are trapped on an island and forced to live a rudimentary life of survival.  So, long story short, she’s one of the leaders on the island/gardener.  lol

4) Personality: Clever, thoughtful, determined, probably quiet. Introverted and studious.

She’s a social introvert, so she has all that + leadership skills.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes! She looks like a cool person to talk to, and I think she’d be really nice.

Good taste, because she’s awesome! 😜

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I think she’s organized and likes things like math and physics. She’s probably a good friend and has a pet. I think she enjoys thunderstorms or rain, and she has a lot of houseplants.

She’s totally a math and science girl!  She’s a very supportive friend, and she never had a pet, but she always wanted a cat.  She loves thunderstorms, especially right before the rain falls.  She lives on a jungle island, so I guess that sort of counts as houseplants…? XD

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: No idea XD

She doesn’t have one, lol

8) Character’s greatest strength: Determination, focus, and logic.

Leadership skills and self-confidence.  Close… 😉

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Probably insecurity and a tendency to shut people off or be overly critical.

She’s actually downplays herself and represses her feelings bc she thinks they make her weak.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “That isn’t technically correct.”

I could see her saying that!  Maybe she’d say,  “I just want to do what’s best for everyone” or something like that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): I think she likes green and neutrals.

You got it!

Wow, I didn’t realize how much you could tell about someone’s personality from looking at them, lol!!! XD  Great job, Rose!  (this is so fun) <3

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Pin It on Pinterest