fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Your guesses were pretty good!

1) Name: Gavin or Dillan

Actually, his name is Acyn (Pronounced Aysin). But I like those and they do suit him!

2) Age: 19ish

17, you were close!

3) Career/Role in Story: He looks like he would work in some sort of medieval library XD

Pretty much spot on XD He’s a scribe’s apprentice, so he spends most of his time surrounded by books.

4) Personality: introvert, quiet, but still really sweet

He’s definitely introverted, and more toward the quiet side, though he’ll still talk your head off XD He actually is pretty sweet, but he doesn’t let on most of the time XD He’s really sarcastic and often cynical, and extremely logical.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: probably not since I tend to enjoy hanging around people who don’t let me talk the whole time XD

Oh, don’t worry, he’d be more than happy to do most of the talking XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he has cows. And he talks with slang

LOL, not really. He lives in a city and he speaks quite formally, though I can see him using slang when it’s the most expressive word XD

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : his little sister calls him Dilly (if his name is Dillan)

Nope, he doesn’t actually have siblings.

8) Character’s greatest strength: strength, lol and courage

Courage (Or more accurately, the lack thereof) is actually his fatal flaw. His greatest strength is probably being very logical and open-minded, and interested in anything and everything.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s a little overprotective (would that be considered a fatal flaw tho??)

Not particularly, actually. His fatal flaw is a tendency to equate his achievements with his worth, and sometimes he’ll overanalyze things or make entirely logical decisions that end up hurting people. Oh, and he’s socially clueless XD He makes friends pretty easily, but he has a tendency to say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): yellow

No idea what you based that on, but that’s spot on LOL

@writergirl101

Hi Ella! Welcome and happy to have you!

Your character is gorgeous! I’ll try to see if I can do her.

1) Name: Atalia, Leonora, or Alicia. I think her name is kind of elegant.

2) Age: Between 16 and 20, I think.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think she’s the MC, and I don’t think she has a job yet. Though I could see her going into a tech career. (Assuming it’s a contemporary setting 😉

4) Personality: Clever, thoughtful, determined, probably quiet. Introverted and studious.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes! She looks like a cool person to talk to, and I think she’d be really nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I think she’s organized and likes things like math and physics. She’s probably a good friend and has a pet. I think she enjoys thunderstorms or rain, and she has a lot of houseplants.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: No idea XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: Determination, focus, and logic.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Probably insecurity and a tendency to shut people off or be overly critical.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “That isn’t technically correct.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): I think she likes green and neutrals.

How’d I do? XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest