fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@irishcelticredflowercrown

That was not my strongest guessing game haha XD but I guess I didn’t do too bad hehe. Your character sounds so interesting. Liorah is really pretty, I love Hebrew names! Do you know what it means? My name means ‘expedition’ in hebrew, though it’s actually an Irish name lol.

Thank you! Her name means “Light upon me”, which did lead to a lot of dark/light symbolism throughout the story XD And your name is really pretty!

And your picture is beautiful, really wonderful art. I just automatically equate flowers with people who are kind of soft – you bend that stereotype, good on you!

Thank you so much 🙂 And yes, Liorah is totally tough and completely isn’t soft… *Sees Liorah ‘adopt’ someone every other chapter* Nope! Totally not soft XD

Okay, I’ll try to do yours now!

1) Name: Some kind of unusual fantasy name, I think… He kind of looks like a Maxon?

2) Age: Early to mid-twenties.

3) Career/Role in Story: Love interest or maybe a villain turned ally?

4) Personality: He seems confident, possibly arrogant. I think he’s kind of the anti-hero type, and he might have a really dark backstory.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Maybe? He kinda intimidates me LOL

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He has a lot of facial scars and he seems to be wearing armor, so I assume he has combat experience. I also think his weapon of choice might be close-range. I don’t think he has any powers.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Umm… I don’t think anyone would dare to give him a nickname XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: Probably determination and courage.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: I think he’s too closed off and has trouble forming relationships with other characters.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: (I honestly don’t have a clue XD)

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Probably darker colors, maybe gray?

This was so hard to guess XD I hope I got a couple right. How’d I do?

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest