fb

Reply To: Controversial Topics

Forums Fiction Themes Controversial Topics Reply To: Controversial Topics

Kimmi
@kimlikesart

@obrian-of-the-surface-world

but if the Lord is drawing a Christian writer, anchored in the Word and an active and daily personal relationship pursuit of Jesus one might consider the words of the Lord through the prophet Samuel to Saul in 1 Samuel 15:22.

-everything said through-

The key is our attitude in our “delivery” of truth messages.  If in my heart, I truly love the hearer, I cannot silently watch their personal destruction and never offer them the Hope that is Jesus.  I would then be like to wicked watchman in Ezekiel 3:17-20.

True. Very true. <3

Ack! What genres, and types of things, do you write sir?

I thought of that in Ezekiel while reading what you wrote.

I am not saying you hold this belief —— I know many writers want to “be successful”, but that should not be a primary focus for a Faith writer, because it can become an impediment to obedience to what God is calling them to do.

No, I do not.

*nods* It can.

I’ve given thought to how what I’m writing could get me in trouble someday. But I do not regret it. My parents are a bit wary, about what I’m writing, because of that. But… I do not regret it.

I pray over all my writing, that God will help me say what He wants me to. That the stories or articles will serve Him, that they will make people think, and hopefully do something. That they will change whoever reads them, leave them with a choice…

Ridicule and labels and persecution most certainly will come at those who take bold stands for Christ.  After all, we do have an enemy with his own powers and principalities and rulers of darkness.  But we are overcomers! Greater is He that is in us than “he” that is in the world.
Maturity and growth come in the testing of our faith, the same way resistance builds and tears muscle fibers to make a person lifting or exercising stronger and more fit.

Very true. Anyone who wishes to live a Godly life in Christ will suffer persecution.

Your speech is bold and passionate.

Why do you choose to follow Jesus?

If God has placed a burden on a person’s heart for LGBTQA then they can trust Him to equip them to deliver the message of Hope they need through the instrument He qualifies.

True…

I personally know, at the onset that my writing will offend. I do not have pleasure in other’s displeasure, but more so, take my primal pleasure in standing in fellowship with Jesus by never compromising the Truth. ——
4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. [James 4:4 NIV]

Thank you for taking God’s call.

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Pin It on Pinterest