fb

Reply To: Controversial Topics

Forums Fiction Themes Controversial Topics Reply To: Controversial Topics

Brian Stansell
@obrian-of-the-surface-world

@this-is-not-an-alien

Amen, my sister.
Now, I’m off to the Villain Castle to introduce one of my characters there.

It is with a firm grip on God’s Truth and Light that I can walk into the darkness and not be overcome by the fearsome things that await missteps there.

But it is not might that prevails there in the shadow…

It is the simple fact that even in the darkness, I can feel the tug to move forward through it, by The Hand of Our Father that holds mine and leads us, not around the stygian valley, but through it, into His Marvelous Light.

I have a unique origin story in my WIP for a creature that lurked in the earlier of Greco-Roman mythologies of our present world.  He is called “The Pan”, and legends and lies have sprung up in ancient Surface World stories around this cursed half-man/half-beast creature.  In my tale, he once had a human name, before the ram he mocked the sacrifice to the Most High with, became half of what he is now.  [No, he is not “The Devil,” but he most certainly is in league with that ancient Accuser who knows his leash is short and his reckoning is soon to come.]

May you have a blessed evening and may you celebrate your father along with Our Heavenly One that has no end to His Perfect Love.

God Bless!

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
I was born in war.
Fighting from my first breath.

Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest